Sunday, August 23, 2009

The day before...

Well here I am the day before P goes to Kindergarten. I have been in a BIG funk yesterday and today with a migraine pounding away...it has to be the stress and tension I feel. As a teacher, I never truly understood why parents got so emotional when they brought their little one to Kindergarten. However, now that I have a little one I totally get it!!! It's not that you don't want them to go to school, or you're afraid something might happen while you're not there, or that they will be accomplishing tasks without you...it's the plain fact that THEY WILL NEVER BE HOME WITH YOU AGAIN!!!! The next 17 years will be school and then they are off on more adventures. For the reason above is why I have been in a funk the last couple of days, and the reason why I know tomorrow will be REALLY hard on me. I am so grateful that I got the opportunity (thanks to my amazing Craig) to stay home with Parker, and I'm truly going to miss him while he's away at Creech. I hope they know what a sweet little gem they are getting!!!! I love you Parker!!!!

So on a different more lighter note...I've had to find some things to do around here to keep my mind off my little boy...so I recovered my study chair with a coordinating cheetah fabric from the bedding. Craig helped me finish it up last night. I love it! Take a look below.

BEFORE
AFTER

0 comments: