I had to wake Parker up this morning at 7:00 am...bless his little heart...he was so out of it. However, to make the morning fun him and I have started a new thing. He gets to have breakfast in the Bathroom Cafe aka my bathroom. He has his own seat and table to dine at. While he eats, I blow dry and "style" his hair. He thinks this is such a hoot. This morning he ate at the Haunted Cafe and had frankenstein fingers (french toast) with spider serum (syrup) and brain juice (oj). Anything to keep the morning going on a happy note, right?!?! I am truly enjoying this time with him before he leaves on the bus.
Presley and I are getting used to the "new normal" with Parker being away at Kindergarten by keeping busy. We went and ran some errands today but the highlight of Presley's day was...she got to go to Target and pick out some big girl panties. She chose a pack with princesses on them. She wanted me to put them on her in the store but I told her we had to wait till we got home. (She was NOT going to let me wash them either so I had to just let her wear them out of the package!) She is so thrilled!!! She picked out a Belle pair to wear today. She wanted to know why the Beast wasn't on them. Such a hoot! As much as we miss Parker, we too are enjoying our time together! Enjoy the picture of Presley modeling her new undergarment!
Ireland’s Ring of Kerry
8 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment