Monday, September 8, 2008

We've Arrived at School

We walked into Ms. Flo's and Ms. Judy's class, and Presley walked right over to Ms. Flo and handed her her nap mat and said, "Hi Ms. Flo!" Then she started playing. Ms. Judy then walked in and she said, "Hello Ms. Judy!" It was hysterical. Then I told her I'll be back at 2 to get you and she said, "2 mommy - okay. I love you bunches." It was so sweet!

Then we were off to Parker's Moose class. He walked in put his name on the door, washed his hand and put a 2nd name up, and then signed his name on the sign in sheet. So independent and BIG!!!! Then he was off to play with Colin Brown. "Bye Mom!"

I'll send some pics of the kids and their teachers when I pick them up and let you know how the day went.

0 comments: