When I arrived to pick up Presley this is what I found. She was sound asleep. One of the most precious things I've ever seen! Ms. Flo and Ms. Judy said she was chatty kathy all day and very, very happy. They also said she liked to be near them which doesn't surprise me at all since she's attached to my hip. She has been talking about school non stop since I got her. She keeps saying, "school morrow." She gets upset when I tell her not tomorrow but Wednesday.
Presley with Ms. Flo
Presley loving Ms. Judy good-bye.
After seeing Presley asleep, I decided to go on down and get Parker and let Presley sleep a little bit longer. Parker looked so happy and said he had a wonderful day. His teachers said he was awesome!!!!! I have such a happy heart today. Way to go Parker on your first day of Pre-K. This pic is Parker's teachers...Ms. Burdick and Ms. Swane.
I know you all are wondering what in the world I did today...with painters at the house I stayed here and cleaned closets and drawers. I got TONS done with out 4 little hands trying to help but I missed them dearly!
Ireland’s Ring of Kerry
8 hours ago
1 comments:
I love it! I am so happy they both had a great day! See, no need to worry - your kids are AWESOME!!! (Adorable too! :))
Post a Comment