Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Painting is Completed!!!!

There is NO ONE in my house today working!!!!! I am so grateful for the work I've had done, however, it is nice to have your house back. Below are some pics of the paint job. It looks really gold in these pics but it's not this gold. I love the color and love how the kitchen turned out. You can also see the granite around the fireplace that we had added. I've decided to leave my wreath off and eventually put something else there. That's why it is blank.


Below is the plaster and then the glaze over the blonde color. This is throughout our kitchen.

I even got the painter to glaze my chalkboard bunny sitting on the bar. It looks great!

2 comments:

chansenvictor said...

looks awesome!!!!! can't wait to come see it. :)

Jill said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! It looks so good I can't wait to see it in person! Maybe when gas prices come down! :)