Friday, September 26, 2008

Big Girl and Brother

Presley has become very interested in the potty. She told us she wanted to go sit on the potty so we put her on it and she went!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. She got her first piece of candy - a smartie. We are so very proud of her, and she is extremely proud of herself. She's growing up!!!!

Below are some pics of Presley and Parker in Presley's crib. I have never let Parker get in there but this morning I thought oh what the heck! They thought this was the coolest thing ever. Presley would lay on top of Parker and then Parker would lay on top of Presley. They giggled and giggled. It amazes me the things that they think are so fun!

Parker looks so tall here to me!!!!! Think he's a little too big for the crib?!?!

0 comments: