
Presley's favorite activity these days is going to her room or Parker's, emptying the drawers of clothes, shoes, accesories and putting them all on. The shirts always end up on her as pants and she wears them around the house for a very long time. Above is a picture of her this morning. She got some shoes out of her closet that are way TOO big for her and a hat out of her drawer, and then she got her shopping cart and went off shopping. I can not tell you how many times I have put things back in drawers. Parker never once took anything out of a drawer. They are so different. It's amazing. I do love to see the get ups she comes up with! Watch out Project Runway! I have a feeling though that I'm going to be the mom in Target with the daughter dressed in non matching clothes and cowboy boots. :>)
Ireland’s Ring of Kerry
8 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment