Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time Out


Presley surprised us all tonight. Normally, when she has to go to time out we take her to her crib, however, tonight it was different. Craig and Parker were playing blocks on the floor, and Presley kept knocking them down so Craig told her to go to time out. She walked off down the hall so I told Craig he'd have to go put her in her crib. I went to go do it and much to my surprise she was sitting in the time out spot in Parker's room where he goes for time out. She was sitting there wimpering a little. I was so shocked!!!!!! She then got up after I left, and I told her she needed to go back to time out. I went in to see where she went this time thinking it was maybe a fluke but nope...she was right back there in the same spot. Craig captured her with the pic above. They are so much smarter than we give them credit for!!!!!

0 comments: