Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Beginner Blogger

This is all so new to me yet so exciting! I'm loving creating this blog page for you all to keep in touch with our family. I'm trying to do this while also packing for our family trip to Port Aransas. We leave tomorrow and EVERYONE at this house is so excited!!!! We'll let you know all about the trip when we return. Make it a happy day!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love it!! Can't wait to read more and to be inspired! :)

The Cabe Family said...

precious! this is/was the background i was going to use after the summer...I LOVE IT!!

rleidy@gobrainstorm.net said...

Grandma and Grandpa finally got on your blog. It is neat. The kitchen looks great. Grandpa is proud of Craig and he is proving he is very capable of doing these types of jobs. Loved all the pictures of the kids. The one of Presley with her elephant and standing on the table. Only Presley. Parker's sleepover looked like fun. Way to go boy!!!1