I hope you all had a wonderful 3 day weekend...we sure did! I'm sad to say that tomorrow is a school/work day. I have been a little tense about school tomorrow, however, am feeling better tonight after reading the Obama speech. I don't see any political agenda in the speech...just a morale booster kind of speech. Anyways...enough of that. I wanted to share with you a little Labor Day Love from Parker.
Parker and Craig were out running errands on Saturday when Parker asked Craig what Labor Day was. Craig told him what labor means and that's it's a day to rest and to be with your families for working so hard. They were shopping at the time so Craig explained that unfortunately not everyone gets off on this holiday. Then Parker said, "yes, maybe these people still have to work to make money for their family because they don't have any money. Like if my sister didn't have any money, I would give her all my money." Of course tears welled up in Craig's eyes just like they did in mine when Craig retold the story. That Parker is really a sweet, compassionate boy!
Ireland’s Ring of Kerry
8 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment