Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Presley, Presley

I have been busy today doing laundry, playing with the kids, watching the inauguration, and trying to take care of some things on my to do list. I noticed Presley wasn't playing in the living room with Parker anymore, however, she was quiet so went on doing what I need to do. Those of you who know Presley well know that Presley and quiet don't really go together so when she's quiet you try not to disturb/interrupt the peacefulness. I needed to get Parker's laundry out of his room so I walked into his room and who should I find but Presley. Look at the pic above and this is how I found her. No big deal at all...she had just got into Parker's end table and was playing with cards, books, games, etc. No biggie at all! But the funny thing is what the first words that came out of her mouth were! She said, "Mommy don't tell me no, no, no." I laughed so hard. It might have been one of those moments where you just had to be there to hear her little voice talking. I just wanted to share this with you all! Have a happy Tuesday! Love you!

0 comments: