Monday, October 27, 2008

A Funny and Some Pics

First a funny...I was getting ready for church Sunday morning, and Parker was hanging out in the bathroom with me talking and visiting while Craig and Presley slept. A little later I realized that Parker and I would be leaving for church soon so Craig needed to get up and shower before Presley got up so....I told Parker to go tell Dad it was time to get up. While I was telling Parker this I was also plucking my eyebrows (very important info). Parker ran to the bed and told Craig..."Mommy needs you she has a splinter in her forehead!" I laughed so hard!!!! However, it all makes sense...he's only seen the tweezers when we take splinters out. I'm still laughing!
Our cute little pumpkin hat that Grandma bought...now we need to get this pumpkin decorated.
Presley in her tutu that Grandma got for her in Canton. It has jingle bells so it's very nice because I can hear her wherever she goes. She loves to dance around the house in it.

0 comments: