Sunday, July 6, 2008

Parker's First Sleepover




Parker, McKenna, and Grace had a sleepover for the first time at Grace's house. The Scarboroughs bought a tent for the kids to play/sleep in. They all thought it was so fun and cool. They each made pillowcases, had flashlights, cameras, photo albums, and sleepshirts for their evening of fun. They ate brownies, popcorn, cookies and pretzels. They played all night long until around 9:45 when they layed down in the tent to watch a movie. Then around 10:00 the movie was turned off for them to sleep. Grace was out like a light, but Parker and McKenna visited until around 10:20. I heard Parker say, "Do you girls mind if I snore?" They woke up early on 4th of July at 6:30 am. Parker is already asking when they can do it again. Thanks Chris, Amy, Grace and Baby Christopher for hosting the first sleepover!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Too cute! Please tell Parker that I do mind if he snores when he sleeps over here. That would keep me up! :)